Remote assessment of data collected anywhere in North America or Europe using cutting edge wearable technology from our partners at RunScribe.
Why remote analysis?
- It means you don't have to make a special appointment and go to a clinic.
- It can be done on your terms as part of your normal running schedule.
- It will measure and record data from the 'realistic', regular outdoor workouts that you would normally do.
What you do?
1) Sign up.
2) Receive the sensor kit and instructions.
3) Run a minimum of 8 workouts with the kit and collect video (30s or more) of you running from the side and from the rear views.
4) Return the kit and send the video for analysis.
What you get?
After the data has been collected and QC'd and the sensor kit has been returned, you will get a comprehensive report summarizing the results, detailing an expert interpretation and providing action and exercise suggestions. We can also provide shoe data comparisons if and when required.
Example remote analysis