Do you already have a set of RunScribe pods and need a remote gait analysis?
Why remote analysis?
- It means you don't have to make a special appointment and go to a clinic.
- It can be done on your terms as part of your normal running schedule.
- It will measure and record data from the 'realistic', regular outdoor workouts that you would normally do.
What you do?
1) Run a minimum of 8 workouts with your pods and collect video (30s or more) of you running from the side and from the rear views.
2) Connect to Runfisix through RunScribe and send the videos for analysis.
What you get?
After the data has been collected and connected to Runfisix, you will get a comprehensive report summarizing the results, detailing an expert interpretation and providing action and exercise suggestions. We can also provide shoe data comparisons if and when required.
Example remote analysis
'My Runfisix analysis helped me understand why I was getting injured. In preparation to defend my title in a major marathon just a month later, the analysis was key to getting me to the start line healthy.'
- Anthony M. Runner